Admission arrangements for nursery (K1) classes in KGs
2023/24 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
1. Download the application form (fillable PDF)
2. Obtain from school in person
3. Request by post
Distribution & Return of application forms:
1. Date: Whole year
2. Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Saturdays)
3. Return method: Submit the application form together with the document (Including the identity document) in person/by post. Online application forms should be sent to Sagarmathakindergarten@gmail.com
Please note that a child must have reached the minimum eligible age of 2 years and 8 months by August, the start of each school year. Places are allocated according to the date of application with priority given to siblings of current & former kindergarten students.
Applicants may be invited to join a play session to ensure the child’s readiness to commence kindergarten
1. Interview performance
2. The applicant with sibling(s) studying in our KG will be given due priority consideration
1. We will inform all applicants of the date of their respective interviews.
2. Interviews will be conducted from 1/11/2022 to 31/3/2023
3. Notification will be sent to parents separately by phone.
4. Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged.
5. Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 16 December 2022 by post.
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (Centralised Registration Dates) by submitting the RC / AP to the KG and paying the registration fee.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: We will inform parents by phone and parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents are required to submit the RC / AP to the KG and pay the registration fee.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the RC / AP during registration, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.